Did you know that a night light is just as useful for children as it is for their parents? In addition to its basic function of gently illuminating the room, it also has its practical uses:
- to comfort children who are afraid of the dark
- helps parents check their baby
- prevents toddlers from crying when they wake up at night by recognizing familiar surroundings
- discreetly illuminates the night changing table
- consumes less electricity than standard lighting due to innovative LED technology.